Sunday, July 25

Sawing logs

Rowan, like a lot of kids, seems to be able to sleep anywhere and often in odd positions. He frequently falls asleep in the car, even if we are just running to the store. I found a few pictures we snapped of him catching some ZZZs.


After a fun filled day at the zoo.
At the airport to pick up Charles after he came home from his mission.

This was fairly soon after I had converted his crib to the toddler bed. I think it took some getting used to...



Rowan had intended to follow me up the stairs but decided he was too tired and curled up with Kitty right there.



One Sunday, he was trying to pick out a movie to watch, but I guess church took a lot out of him.
He's so sweet when he's sleeping, he almost looks like an angel. Not so much when he's awake:)



No comments:

Post a Comment